Thursday, September 17, 2009

New bird sighted!!!

No kidding, the very moment I was working on a blog entry that stated no new male in town that we know of...I heard Scout vocalizing on the live streaming. I called up the window which I had minimized on my desktop and watched as Scout sat on the ledge calling. Something in her tone told me to watch, then low and behold, I saw a shadow go by! Another bird was flying by! So, I quick set up the video and saved this clip of another pass. The way she was vocalizing this was definitely interaction between a male and female. I saw the "new bird" pass by at least three times.

Sorry there isn't any audio on the video...I'll have to check my settings for next time. But, this is excellent news and we'll have to watch to see what happens next and hope he sticks around. Right after this clip, Scout flew off the ledge. Wouldn't it be great to be downtown right now with a much broader view!!!